- MultiProtect And Warranty: The generation provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.Flashfish provides our dear customers with warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer
- Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options: Features with AC/ DC/ USB OUTPUTS: 110 AC output (200W), 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto). Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.
- High Performance And Handy Power Source: 151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.With a weight of 4.07lb and soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack or car
- Other Unique Design: 1)The standalone AC/DC provides easy operation when charging different devices;2)Mutifuction LCD display would show you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status.Ultra bright LCD screen let you know the statue of battery pack even no light source camping
- Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator: FlashFish power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 15-24 volt solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. No memory effect, no worry about battery capacity reduction
Q1: What devices can power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 200W, DC output can charge devices total less than 168W; Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
Q2: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
A: 1. AC output working time=151wh * 0.9/the power of your device
For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 151wh * 0.9/20w=6.79 hrs ( rough calculated )
2. DC and USB output working time=151wh * 0.95/the power of your device
Q3: AC and DC output, which way is best to power my CPAP machine?
A: Yes, for Optimal Use with CPAP. power station can power your cpap by two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug.Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier, it should last longer.To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply find us for a guide.Same as others, like laptop, use DC output will be longer than AC output.
1*Energy Power Supply